Keeping Up with the Joneses

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A good check-up

Chloe had her two-year checkup today and all is well! I find it very interesting that she fits right around the 50th percentile for height and weight. Jed is in the 95th for both, and Tucker is--get this--75th for weight and below 5th for weight! My doctor says not to be concerned about him. He's just tall and thin. So does this mean Jed will always be a big boy, Chloe will be average, and Tucker will be a tall drink of water (to use one of my grandma's favorite phrases)? I guess time will tell!

The clouds are looking ominous and I'm hearing rumblings outside. Looks like we're in for a ripsnorter of a thunderstorm. Better run. Sitting at the computer in the middle of a storm makes me nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home