Keeping Up with the Joneses

Monday, December 31, 2007

Table, anybody?

Would anyone out there be interested in a free kitchen table? It's almost nine years old and has seen a lot of use, but it still has some life in it. It seats four, though we've squeezed in six. The top and chairs are some kind of light wood like oak and the table legs and chair backs are dark green. We got a new table for our dining room so we need to find a home for our old table. If you're interested, I can post a picture. If there are no bites, I'll just put it on craigslist.com.

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM , Blogger Jill said...

Um, I don't mean to be rude, but I have no memory of meeting you and would appreciate people not leaving bogus links on my blog.

 
At 1:29 PM , Blogger Susan Elizabeth said...

You can probably delete that comment, Jill.

p.s. I had a great visit yesterday! (the kids were so cute! I'm glad we included them in our time together...it was fun!)
Your house is beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home