Keeping Up with the Joneses

Thursday, December 27, 2007

We're a happy family...















Have I ever mentioned how much I love my husband's family?! Today we managed to get a decent family portrait. Every time we have had a reunion poor Nana has tried valiantly to get a group picture, without success. So we finally decided to bite the bullet and pay someone to do the job. Let me just say, our photographer earned her keep today.







Addie (on the right behind Chloe) and I both had conjunctivitis this week, making her look very sad and me very tired. We were supposed to have the portrait done yesterday but my eyes were so bad there was no way. Mom graciously offered to have it postponed a day.













3 Comments:

At 9:42 AM , Blogger The Boisverts said...

Great pics! And miss Jill, you still haven't "announced" your "big news later this week" like you promised in your last post! Ah-HEM!!!

Speaking of, when I dropped by and I asked "how many more days?" you said "2." As I drove away I thought "hey, 2 more days until Christmas, but that wasn't what I was asking her!" I meant "how many more days until ________________?" (insert big announcement here).
Hopefully you know what I'm trying to say! I don't want to post my question since you haven't done your "official blog announcement" yet!!!

At any rate, I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas with Evan's family, and also, thank you for the yummy toffee... I admit I did gobble quite a bit of it up on my ride home the other day!
:-)

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger Susan Elizabeth said...

I have had that toffee, and it is GOOD!
Love the pics, Jill!

 
At 8:56 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

Jill, just wanted to comment on how nice the J family pics came out...love the b & w...

plus congrats on the new house...so happy for you guys!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home