Keeping Up with the Joneses

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Where were you?!

The other day I was washing Jed in the tub and noticed a cut on his leg. When I asked him what happened he said, "I don't know. I wasn't there when it happened." Laughing, I asked, "Where were you, in La-La Land?" "What's La-La Land?" That's about all I could get out of him. It will remain a mystery cut forever, I guess.

Last Friday we got to take a tour of the parsonage we'll be moving into next month. I've been there a few times before but never as a future resident. It's so spacious! The kids will have a huge playroom, the kitchen is huge, the dining room is huge, the living room is huge, the yard is huge . . . My mind is busily decorating and arranging furniture. We feel blessed beyond measure. God is a loving and gracious and abundant Provider.

6 Comments:

At 4:16 AM , Blogger Mrs. RF said...

I am so excitited about the bigger house for you! PTL! Have fun dreaming of decorating!

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger Cara said...

it's going to be so grand to have a larger house! i'm very happy for you guys. (i was ecstatic to find your blog. )

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger pennyjean said...

Woohoo!

 
At 5:54 PM , Blogger the Joneses said...

I'm so excited that you get to move into a bigger house! And maybe we could consider it a *little* closer to us? :)

-- SJ

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger Aaron said...

Like Cara, I just found your blog (or rather, was referred to it by her) and I too was ecstatic. Jed has been a valuable resource for Lindsay's blogging alone, so how much more for yours! I find his little quotes -- especially the one from this post -- extremely amusing.

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger KW said...

Hurray for you Jill!

I have gone back to your blog occasionally
to see if you were back, and now you are!!
It's fun to read what you all are up to!
I am coming up to potty training soon, and
dreading it...maybe you can give me some tips:)

love
Karena

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home