Keeping Up with the Joneses

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

First day of school


Today was Chloe's first day at Chestnut Christian Preschool. We had a bit of a traumatic start, witnessed by the back-to-the-camera shot. But once she got there and saw the "pretend food" and had Jed play with her a few minutes, she was fine. When I picked her up two and a half hours later she told me she'd had a great time, though of course a little while later when Jed asked her if she loved preschool she scowled and growled no. Oh, well. I think she had a lovely time. The teachers and program are fantastic, and I'm proud of my girl for taking such a big step. :-)

7 Comments:

At 4:36 PM , Blogger Linds said...

Well, if that picture didn't make me laugh RIGHT OUT LOUD, I don't know what would!!
LOVED IT!

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

She is one little bundle of personality, I must say! :-)

 
At 6:20 AM , Blogger Claire said...

Yes, a picture IS worth a thousand words...! "Talk to the back!"

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger ~jenna said...

...and she is 3????

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger Susan Elizabeth said...

These three year olds sure know what they want! (and don't want!) And let us know in no uncertain terms...! I'm glad we can experience our three year olds together. (one more thing we have in common!...at least until Wynne turns 4 next week!)

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger the Joneses said...

Just try to let the world force Chloe into a mold and see what they get.

Glad she had a good time at preschool!

-- SJ

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Booker said...

ahh, that was priceless. hope it all turns out ok :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home