Keeping Up with the Joneses

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

update

Thank you so much to each of you who contributed design ideas on my blog. It was so fun reading what different ones had to say and incredibly helpful. When the room is all done I'll post some pictures and you can say, "Oh, that was my idea!" :-)

I also wanted to thank you all for your prayers and concern last week when I was so low about my health problems. I am very grateful to report that I've enjoyed over a week of very little discomfort and have been able to get through (most) days without (too much) will power. Now if I can just manage to avoid soy for the next few months we'll be golden. . . .

3 Comments:

At 5:58 PM , Blogger ~jenna said...

can't wait to see!!

 
At 3:21 AM , Blogger Lori said...

In case you read this today, Happy birthday!! A card is on its way!

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger The Boisverts said...

Hi Jill! I'm a "ditto" to Lori!
Happy snowy birthday!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home