Keeping Up with the Joneses

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Favorite pastime

The lawnmower is Tucker's absolute favorite toy. Even better, it doubles as a free babysitter. His thoughtful daddy is now leaving it out on the lawn all the time so Tucker has access to it whenever he's outside. If I need to go inside while Tucker's playing in the yard, I can pretty much guarantee that when I check on him out the window he'll be either on the lawnmower or very close to it. He's in seventh heaven and I'm able to get some work done!

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM , Blogger Loreo said...

That's pretty funny, what else can I say? It really is a funny sight to imagine. :)

 
At 6:34 AM , Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

I wonder if there will be lawnmowers in heaven... ??? 8~)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home