Keeping Up with the Joneses

Friday, January 19, 2007




Don't let him fool you. Jack-Jack may look a little grumpy, but he is actually quite the sweetie. He's even smiled at me a few times! It's hard to believe he's already four and a half weeks old now. He sleeps a lot, probably more than any of my others (though still not as much as I'd like him to at night!) and eats voraciously. I guess it's paying off, as you can see from the chubby cheeks and double chin. Wouldn't that be interesting if Evan and Jill finally had a fat baby!
I'm on my own this weekend with Jack and Chloe. Evan and Lindsay took Jed and Tucker up to Nova Scotia with them to help my father-in-law celebrate his 60th birthday. They made it up there safely this afternoon, in spite of snowstorms. What should have taken them 10 hours took 14. Poor things!
Jack's waking up from a little snooze so I better run. I'll try to write a longer post this weekend. One can always hope anyway. :-)

6 Comments:

At 6:58 PM , Blogger Susan Elizabeth said...

He is so adorable, Jill! The "Jones" resemblance is coming out, full force!
Hope your weekend is calm and relaxing...

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

Oh my, he's already so big! Looks like an alert little guy. Enjoy your quiet weekend!

 
At 5:23 AM , Blogger Booker said...

well, at least he has the proper outlook on the world ;-)

eat, sleep and scowl at everyone! works for me, hahahaaa

 
At 5:51 AM , Blogger Mrs. RF said...

He is so precious! I trust you have a refreshing relaxing wonderful weekend!

 
At 2:31 AM , Blogger Loreo said...

Wow, a real little person is emerging! Wish I could hold him! What an intense, intelligent expression! I'm not sure who he looks like, but all your kids look "familiar", if you will.

 
At 6:55 AM , Blogger ljm said...

Hi Jill...guess I don't have your current email address. I just have a question. I'm trying to track down an old toboggan of our family's which I think my parents may have left in the shed at their old residence on CH. It has the name "Sawtelle" on it and is fairly good sized. I'm just curious about what may have happened to it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home